February 2, 2011

Daybook Feb 2, 2011

Outside my window...a sunny, very cold day. Did I say very cold?

I am thinking...I don't know near enough about 7th grade science to keep up with Sam.

I am thankful for...A warm house and warm bed.

From the learning rooms...catching up on Anna's language lessons. Seems I've been forgetting them!

From the kitchen...Nothing today, but yesterday I made yummy monkey bread from biscuits!

I am wearing...a black knit warm-up outfit, white socks

I am creating...invitations for a widows luncheon

I am going...to have to do a little more discipline than I enjoy today. The kids have gotten a little out of hand. Ok, a lot out of hand

I am reading...The Potluck Club. It's okay, I'm wanting to buy the Pioneer Woman's book.

I am hoping...to also get Sarah Young's Jesus Calling devotional. I got a sample of it on my Kindle and it is GREAT!!

I am hearing...pages turn, and sniffing noses

Around the house...making pinewood derby cars for Saturday

One of my favorite things...seeing the kids smile and relief and happiness flood their faces when they understand what is being taught.

A few plans for the rest of the week...AWANA tonight, homeschool group tomorrow

www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets to do some of the kids' lessons!

    ReplyDelete