January 5, 2011

A daybook

I don't love doing the daybook as much as I love going back and reading them later. Maybe this will be a goal of mine, to do a daybook each week. Well, we'll see!

Daybook for January 3, 2011

Outside my window... a sunny day and 4 deer in my yard!

I am thinking... of the things that need to be changed in this new year

I am thankful for... a loving family

from the learning rooms...School is back in session. We need a bit of routine!

from the kitchen... not much! maybe chili for supper?

I am wearing... sweatpants, t-shirt, and a cardigan. Socks of course

I am creating... photo albums on facebook. Who knew!

I am going... to fold clothes today

I am reading... The Justice Game

I am hoping... that my kids learn this year

I am hearing...Anna read

Around the house...things are put where they belong, its a nice way to live!

One of my favorite things...painted toenails

A few plans for the rest of the week...Sam's dentist appointment, Hogs whipping up on OSU tomorrow night and the rest of the week is empty!!! Woo-Hoo!!

www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment